Thank you for considering Divine Promotions to host your next event
Divine Promotions prides itself in helping authors of all genre fiction. We help spread the word about your new release or an existing book you simply fancy promoting for maximum exposure. Your job as an author is to write the story- our job is to get you and your book some exposure.
We understand that new book releases and promotions can be pretty stressful and we’d like to help wherever we can.
How does it work
Pick a package, make your payment and voila! You’re done. If you don’t see anything you want, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll create a package tailored to your needs.
Payment is up-front and we only accept Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to pay via this application.
We’ll then get in touch with you and discuss the way forward to ensure a hassle-free and pleasant experience.
Promotion via Divine Promotions is Monday to Friday. We don’t post on weekends.
We’ll create the sign-up forms and look for participating blogs that will do justice to your particular story.
Blogger numbers are not guaranteed but we will endeavor to get as many as possible from our preferred blogger list. It will also be opened up to the whole blogging market and invite their participation. We do not restrict blogs on a genre and include all types.
We schedule appearances by bloggers through the duration of your blitz/tour. The number of posts will vary each day depending on how many bloggers sign up.
What we’ll do for every package you choose
- Sign up form created for bloggers to participate
- Spreadsheet of the bloggers with relevant details created for you to understand who will be posting your content. This is for Divine only and is not to be shared with anyone outside of the magazine and the author.
- Media packs for the event will be created in Word and HTML.
- Bloggers will be given a schedule with their appearance dates so there can be no confusion
- Rafflecopter creation if a giveaway is requested
- Divine Promotions will manage the process until the blogger has posted successfully.
- Divine will share all posts on our social media networks – our website, Facebook Pages, Twitter, Google +
- Divine will visit each participating blog and say thank you on your behalf for taking part.
HOW MUCH NOTICE DO I NEED TO GIVE TO BOOK A TOUR?
Tours must be booked at least 3 weeks prior to start date so we can get the wheels in motion.
Timeous responses to our requests for the content we need. It is critical we get the material to the bloggers as soon as we can so they can plan their posts and review the book if required.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GIVE TO DIVINE FOR THE EVENT?
- Book cover
- Publisher details
- Author profile picture (optional)
- Short excerpt (500 words min)
- Pre-order and buy links for all distributors and publishing platforms
- Author social media links
- Information for Giveaway if requested – giveaways boost reader participation
- Any other information you’d like included – teasers, book trailer if you have created your own, etc.
NB A lot of bloggers DO require unique content for their websites and it’s part of their conditions to take part. It is up to the author to provide this in the form of book teasers, top ten lists, guest posts, character interviews, author interviews or anything the blogger might request to keep their post unique. We would also require this content prior to the tour event.
There are a couple of links here that might help you if you have to decide what to provide to the blogger. Get those creative juices flowing…
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO MAKE MY EVENT MEMORABLE?
We’d suggest the good old fashioned way of talking to your readers- make a short Welcome to my Tour video on your i-Phone or Android, record a short ‘Hello’ for people visiting that we can post on our site, or even narrate a part of the story you’re promoting, giving viewers a unique perspective on the story. We’d be happy to feature it in your tour.
WHAT IS THE DIVINE REFUND POLICY?
Should you need to cancel your event for any reason, talk to us. Generally we’ll stop the tour and refund you 60% of the event cost.
HOW CAN I BECOME A BOOK TOUR HOST?
The icky legal-like stuff…
If you wish to reschedule your blog event at any time, we will have to charge a fee of $10 for the change. Sorry for this but contacting the bloggers and rescheduling the dates can be time consuming .
Divine Promotions reserves the right not to post any images or content we feel is not suitable for the website. This would generally be related to nudity or too explicit content.
Reviews– if you choose reviews with your package, please be aware that Divine Promotions is not responsible for the rating the reader puts on the story. It is purely up the book reviewer to decide how to rate a book. However, if the rating is below three stars, we will contact you and ask you whether you’d like us to post it, or not. That choice will be yours. Anything 3 stars and over in our opinion is positive and we’ll post those with no questions. If we feel there is anything remiss with the review-perhaps a reviewer got too personal or said something we thought wasn’t fair -we will contact the reviewer and ask them to re-word their review prior to publication.
GRAB OUR BUTTON!
Link to https://divinepromotions.blog/