Welcome To Divine Promotions & RAM PA Group’s Christmas Blog Hop 2016
This blog hop is to get us all in Christmas mood. Get hopping and read all the post as the common theme is Christmas 🎄 Each participant will write a blog post and tells what Christmas means to them along with their favorite Christmas recipe.
What Christmas means to me by Maggie Lane
When I was a child we always received most things, we asked for when it was Christmas. When I became a parent, I tended to spoil my children and give them everything I possibly could. But I loved watching them open their presents. As they got older and moved out of home, they still came back for Christmas day as I did to my parents. And I still got such a thrill to watch them open their gifts even when they where adults. When they moved out of State and Overseas, I stopped enjoying Christmas unless they made it back home with their children and my grandchildren. Now I have moved to another Country to be near my Daughter and grandson and closer to my other daughter and 2 granddaughters. Christmas has again become joyful as I have my beautiful family around me. So for me Christmas means family and giving. I try to put the toys under the trees in the big shopping malls for those less fortunate than myself and my family, hoping it will bring a small joy and comfort to them.
Red Velvet Cheesecakes
½ cup butter
· 2-oz dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
· 1 cup sugar
· 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp red food coloring
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8-oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh Raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan or an individual square baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
2. In a small, heatproof bowl, melt butter and chocolate together. Stir with a fork until very smooth. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1½ teasoon vanilla extract and red food coloring. Add in the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
4. Batter should be red. Add flour and salt into the bowl and stir until everything is just combined and no streaks of dry ingredients remain. Pour into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
5. Prepare cheesecake mixture. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Drop in dollops onto prepared brownie batter. Gently swirl two batters with a butter knife.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until brownies and cheesecake are set. A brownie knife inserted into the cheesecake mixture should come out clean and the edges will be lightly browned.
7. Cool in the pan completely before slicing and decorating. Whip cream to a stiff consistency, place a dollop on top and finish off with a fresh raspberry You may want to put some aside as once they are placed out on the table, thy will be devoured in no time at all.
🎅🏻Grand Prize Giveaway
For your chance to win leave a comment telling us your favorite part about Christmas.
$10 Amazon Gift Card from RAM PA Group
5 Days Promo Tour from Divine Promotions
$15 Amazon Gift Card from Susan Mac Nicol
Dreamspinner Press Vouchers
$5 gift voucher from Pride Publishing
Ebook of your choice from Author Grein Murray
Swag donated by Author Grein Murray (only available to those living in the USA)
Ebook of your choice by Author Sean Kerr (from his series Dead Camp)
Ebook – The Hard Boys: Alien Abduction (Case #1) from Ian Cadena
Below you will find all the blogs taking part
🎅🏻 Alpha Book Club – http://alphabookclub.org/2016/12/08/pine-promotions-christmas-blog-hop-2016/
🎅🏻 Anna Butler Fiction – http://annabutlerfiction.com/2016/12/08/a-pine-2016-christmas/
🎅🏻 Author Susan Mac Nicol – https://susanmacnicol.net/2016/12/08/what-christmas-means-to-me-blog-hop/
🎅🏻 Cathy Writes Romance – http://cathybrockman.com/2016/12/08/what-christmas-means-to-me-2giveaways-divinepromotions-bloghop/
🎅🏻 Hot Men in Hot Water – http://www.sarahmadisonfiction.com/2016/12/pine-promotions-christmas-2016-blog-hop-giveaway/
🎅🏻Imaginative Dreams – http://thebooksocial.weebly.com/imaginative-dreams
🎅🏻 IrishdaisylovesRomance – https://dawn84blog.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/🎄-christmas-blog-hop-2016-🎄/
🎅🏻 Laz and Lachi Publications – http://www.lazandlachi.com/apps/blog/show/44320268-what-christmas-means-to-me-2016-blog-hop
🎅🏻 Passionate Reads – http://paularadell.com/christmas-blog-hop-pine-promotions/
🎅🏻 Sue Brown’s Stories – http://suebrownsstories.blogspot.com/2016/12/pine-promotion-christmas-blog-hop.html
🎅🏻 Tempeste O’Riley – http://tempesteoriley.com/blog
🎅🏻Two Chicks Obsessed with Books – http://twochicksobsessed.com/christmas-blog-hop-with-pine-promotions/