HOW MUCH NOTICE DO I NEED TO GIVE TO BOOK A TOUR?
Tours must be booked at least 3 weeks prior to start date so we can get the wheels in motion. Timeous responses to our requests for the content we need. It is critical we get the material to the bloggers as soon as we can so they can plan their posts and review the book if required.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GIVE TO DIVINE FOR THE EVENT?
- Book cover
- Publisher details
- Author profile picture (optional)
- Short excerpt (500 words min)
- Pre-order and buy links for all distributors and publishing platforms
- Author social media links
- Information for Giveaway if requested – giveaways boost reader participation
- Any other information you’d like included – teasers, book trailer if you have created your own, etc.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO MAKE MY EVENT MEMORABLE?
We’d suggest the good old fashioned way of talking to your readers- make a short Welcome to my Tour video on your i-Phone or Android, record a short ‘Hello’ for people visiting that we can post on our site, or even narrate a part of the story you’re promoting, giving viewers a unique persepective on the story. We’d be happy to feature it in your tour.
WHAT IS THE DIVINE REFUND POLICY?
Should you need to cancel your event for any reason, talk to us. Generally we’ll stop the tour and refund you 60% of the event cost.